Tuesday, September 14, 2010

/ Challenge

Well, the personal challenge is over for me. I was well on my way to competing the goal, with ~700 games completed before mid month, but i've made the decision to move up in stakes. 

It's something i needed to do, as i feel my growth is being stunted by staying at the micro's. I still have numerous leaks, but i'm slowly getting it together. I feel that i've found one major leak in my bubble game that has been causing me to enter the ITM as a shortstack, causing me to have a lot of 3rd/2nd placings. So with that on the way to being fixed, the move up will hopefully be a successful one. 

Results wise, it went pretty well. My distribution is looking aweful, but i've uncovered a major leak, so hopefully it will come back to some normality soon.

So with the challenge cancelled, i'm now "free" to move up in stakes and lower the amount of tables i'm playing. I expect my volume to be pitiful for the next week, but it's a marathon, not a sprint.

I have now played just 15 of the 6.50 9 man STT's on stars, and i have to say i'm feeling quietly confident that i'll be able to beat this level. The standard of play is a lot better that the 3.40's, with a lot more players with "reggish" stats. After some adjustment, and game time, i'm sure i will be fine. The game plan is to play 1000 of these and see how i'm going. If i'm crushing the 6.50's on stars, then i'll be confident that i'll be able to play the 6.50s - 12's on full tilt no problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment